Interested in learning to save a life? Just want to learn CPR? Maybe being a clinical provider does not excite you, but you have other talents that could help Bennington Rescue achieve it’s mission? Would you be willing to sit on our Board of Directors? Assist the Finance Committee on budgeting? How about join the off road team so you hike into the woods to find lost hikers? Maybe help the development committee on fundraising? Like to landscape and want to give our building a facelift? Want to help us with annual maintenance and paint a room? Have some free time and would be interested to sit and work with some of our falls prevention patients?
In order to make Bennington Rescue an organization that achieves it’s mission, it takes many people doing many things. If you have a desire to get involved, we would love to talk with more about it.
You can call us at 802-442-5817 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION PROCESS
Are you interested in serving on our Board of Directors?
Bennington Rescue is a strong organization because of it’s diverse, talented Board of Directors (BOD). We believe that a very diverse Board that consists of skilled and educated people from a variety of disciplines, professions, and experiences helps to give Bennington Rescue it’s strong foundation. The BOD is elected by the Membership of the Bennington Rescue Squad. Every year one third (1/3) of the Board of Directors is elected.
- If elected, Terms are 3 years in length.
- You may be re-elected for a maximum of 2 terms. (9 Years total service)
- Due to the Non-Profit Status of Bennington Rescue Squad, all Board Members are volunteers.
- Board Meetings are typically held on the 3rd Wednesday of Every Month
- Board Members typically participate in an additional committee as well, such as the Finance Committee, Fundraising Committee, Strategic Planning, etc.
- Board members are also integral in fundraising, community promotion, strategic planning, just to name a few!
Application and Selection Process:
- If you are interested, you must submit the application below along with a current Resume or CV.
- These must be submitted annually by the Friday before the 2nd Wednesday in February.
- Nominations are reviewed by the Bennington Rescue Squad Membership in February.
- If selected, the nominations are made at the February Membership Meeting (Second Wednesday in February)
- If nominated, all potential Board Members are asked to make a short presentation at the March Membership meeting (Second Wednesday in March)
- In addition to the presentation, the Membership will conduct a Question and Answer session with any potential Board Members.
- Elections are held directly following the presentations.
- New Board Members are seated at the April meeting.
2019 Application Deadline:
If you are interested in submitting an application to be on the Bennington Rescue Board of Directors, please submit the following documents to email@example.com no later than Friday, February 8, 2019.
- Board of Directors Application (Available Above)
- Current CV or Resume
- Complete Contact Information
- Needs to include Full Name, Address, Email, and Phone Number(s)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org!